Skip to content
Can I enable autofill when logging in?
- Go to Settings > Passwords
- Make sure the autofill toggle button is turned on.
- Tap on the + icon.
- Fill out the website totalcaretelemed.com/patient along with your credentials.
- Once you are done, reopen the app.
- Tap on the enter your email then tap on passwords above the keyboard. You should see the credentials.
- Go to Settings > Google > Autofill > Autofill with Google
- Make sure Use Autofill with Google button is turned on.
- Open Chrome on the web.
- At the top right, click your Profile > Passwords with key symbol.
- Make sure Auto sign-in is turned on.
- Open Firefox on the web.
- At the top right, click on the three horizontal lines to open the menu panel.
- Then click on Logins & Passwords.
- At the top right, click on the three dots > Options.
- This will take you to Privacy & Security. Make sure all the options for Autofill are checked.
Microsoft Edge –
- Open Microsoft Edge on the web.
- At the top right, click on the three dots > Settings > Profiles > Passwords.
- Make sure Sign in automatically is turned on.