List of Patient FAQ's
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I chat with all my clinicians? Even specialists?
- Can I enable autofill when logging in?
- How can I look at the version of the app?
- How do I edit permissions?
- How do I share my grievance/feedback with TotalCare?
- I added a new credit card in my payment settings but I can’t see my credit card that was previously on file
- I am a family member and I am unable to join the call.
- I am not able to add a long video while booking an appointment.
- I am not able to change my type of insurance.
- I am on my laptop/desktop and the call would not open OR any other issue?
- I am unable to see my past appointments from today. What should I do?
- I can see Follow Up reminders just once on the web and it is gone forever. How can I see it again?
- I cannot see my prescription.
- I want to change my credit card. How do I do that?
- Is there a waiting room kick out time?
- Is there an inconvenience fee for not attending my appointment?
- I’m trying to search the clinician by the hospital affiliation state but it is not working. What should I do?
- My call got disconnected in the middle of our conversation. Will I still be charged?
- My doctor never showed up while I was in the waiting room
- Till what time can I answer a pre screening question?
- Unable to hear the clinician?
- What do I do if I'm not receiving any alerts or notifications on my laptop/desktop?
- What do I do if I'm not receiving any alerts or notifications on my phone?