- Notifications do not work on Safari. Please use chrome, Firefox, or windows 10.
- Make sure notifications settings are turned on. Instructions to turn on notification for specific browsers are listed below
- Make sure you are logged out from another device. You can only be logged into one device at a time.
1. Select on the vertical three dots in the top-right corner of the application.A drop-down menu should appear.
2. Look for the line that says Settings, and click on it. The settings tab has opened.
3. Find the search bar in the center of the screen and type in site settings
4. Select View permissions and data stored across sites under the header All Sites. A list of websites that you have visited appears.
5. Find totalcaretelemed.com in the list.
6. Next to the website name, there are three vertical dots. Select the dots, then click on the line that says Clear under it.
7. You have just cleared the permissions for the site. Return to TotalCare, and try again.
When you open the website after clearing the permissions, a popup will appear, asking to display notifications. You must click allow in order to receive notifications.
1. Click on the three lines icon in the top right of the application.
2. A drop down menu should appear. Look for the line that says Options, and click on it.
3. On the left side of the screen, find the header that says Privacy & Security, and click on it.
4. Scroll down to the header titled Permissions. Underneath it is a subheader titled Notifications.
5. To the right of the subheader titled Notifications, click on the button titled Settings.
6. Shown is a list of websites that you have permissions for. Find totalcaretelemed.com.
7. To the right of the website name, there is a column titled status. Click on the button and select Allow.
1. Select on the vertical three dots in the top-right corner of the application. A drop-down menu should appear.
2. Look for the line that says Settings, and click on it. The settingstab has opened.
3. Under Settings, a list of tabs appear. Select site permissions.
4. A list appears. Click on the forward arrow for the notifications.
5. Allow tab appears. You can add https://totalcaretelemed.com/ to enable the notifications.